Follow the steps below to see how simple it is to use NASCOBAL®
- The unit contains only 1 spray:
DO NOT prime before use
- Blow nose gently to clear both nostrils
- Hold the unit with your thumb, supporting it at the bottom, and your index and middle fingers on either side of the nozzle
- Gently close 1 nostril with your other index finger. Insert the nozzle into open nostril approximately ½ inch, or as far as feels comfortable, and tilt your head slightly forward. Do not press the plunger yet
- Breathe in gently through your nose, close your mouth, and at the same time, press the plunger firmly with your thumb
- Remove the nozzle from your nostril. At the same time, keep your head level for 10 to 20 seconds while gently breathing in through your nose and breathing out through your mouth
Do not drink hot liquids or eat hot foods at least 1 hour before and 1 hour after taking NASCOBAL® Nasal Spray.
*Dose adjustments may be required.